Wednesday, November 05, 2003

I feel as though I am comfortable enough with my masculinity to come out of the closet and tell you that I love the Power Puff Girls!

They are my heroes and I can just eat these girls up.

(I don't mean that in the dirty way.)

So long as we are on this topic, Georgy had found a quote on Gropinater's website where he used the expression "eating pussy."

Now that we have come to know Gropey, his use of the expression "eating pussy" is not too surprising, given that he is a crass bastard who has no concept of what is appropriate outside a locker room full of steroid freaks.

The strange thing about this is that not only has the quote mysteriously vanished from Gropey's website, the allusion to it on Georgy's website also seems to have vanished. It is like an Orwellian rewrite of history. Well, I wouldn't go that far, but there is a faint odor of conspiracy.

If you are reading this, Georgy, please tell me how I can find a copy of the article where the quote was made.

No comments: