Thursday, November 06, 2003

Georgy sees Matrix III

I am in that sort of limbo state where I am waiting for my supper to cook but am too hungry to work any more.

I always wait too long to put the meat in the oven.

Georgy blogged today about seeing Matrix III -- at work even. She works at Veritas. These are the people make my screwed-up DVD writing software. I have yet to see any CDROM/DVD writing software/hardware that works as advertised. In my opinion, it is a severely shitty technology.

Georgy didn't like Matrix III, neither did the BBC. After Seeing Matrix II, you would need to pay me to see Matrix III. I think the thing about Matrix II that bothered me so much was that scene where everyone was dancing to techo, and it went on for about 3 hours. Perhaps I'm exaggerating. It was more like an hour.

Cod is burning. Bye.

No comments: