Sunday, August 01, 2004

Victor Boc

I have never actually heard Victor Boc. I saw his Ted Bundy-like face on a page featuring conservative talk show hosts.

I could not resist making fun of him, as he is such a dorky bastard, and I have had the worst day, and the worst life, and I just feel like bashing some asshole featured on a conservative talk show host page.

Hi, I'm Victor Boc, Radio Talk Show Host Extroidinare


Some days I like to go outside, and talk to myself. Nobody arrests me, because I'm a big-shot radio talk show host, although one day, a woman once walked up to me and told me that I should be arrested by the fashion police. I was insulted. I think I am a very sharp dresser.

This is my friend, Bob. He has really nice breasts.


I like to sit on this. It vibrates.


I'm just pressing buttons.


Oooh, I'm CRAZY!!! Better watch out, wildman in the house.

No comments: