Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Homeless Comic -- Oy veh

Wow, just when I thought that nothing could get more tasteless than a cancer joke, I read the Homeless Comic's blog. It is a blog that is supposedly written by a homeless guy that is a comedian. Trouble is, he obviously ain't homeless, and he is about as funny as an eviction notice.

Quoted from the Homeless Comic's Wash Me post:

"So I went down to Lake Washington got butt ass naked and washed my clothes and then took my wet clothes off and washed myself. You should smell me right now. Mmmmmmmmmmmm. Anyway, it was a beautiful day yesterday and I was on the shore laying out naked while my clothes hung from a nearby tree when I started getting worried that my penis and balls would get burned. I looked around hoping to see a tree branch shaped like my penis and balls but there wasn't any, but someone had been sitting on the shore eating peanuts and left the shells all over so I grabbed a big handful and covered my balls and my penis. A peanut shell for my peanut. A peanut shell for my nuts. Perfect."

This moron really needs to be read in detail to be fully believed.

I wish the Homeless Comic would go away and not continue to insult the dignity and sanctify of blogging.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michele --

How dare someone who has a laundry room criticize someone who doesn't even have a roof! If you want to fix things in your neighborhood so the "bums" will not pee in your laundry room, try locking the door. Or better yet -- go to the city council and ask them to create some public restrooms.

-- Sheesh

Yes, DR, this is CR

Dickie said...

Hey CR, go a little easier on the guests, alright. Jesus. I like Michelle's blog. I think she's smart.

Anonymous said...

Michele is clearly a fascist. I hope she writes about what if feels like to be part of the mind controlled masses in her blog.

--CR

PS -- I want my new damn blog entry by noon my time! And they better be good.