Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Georgy Update

Dear Blogbrains,

I think Georgy has abandoned her blog.

I don't blame Georgy. If I was as sexy as Georgy, I would be doing other things also.

I wonder what she is doing though. Perhaps she is being caressed by an adoring lover -- in cozy cottage nestled in the Swiss Alps -- or I don't know ... some place exotic and sexy that I cannot think of right now. I don't know whether Georgy is hetero or not, but whoever she is with, I imagine this person is very blonde and delicious looking.

Perhaps Georgy is planning on running for political office? Who knows?

I think Georgy is from Oakland. I think Georgy ought to oust that son-of-a-bitch, Jerry Brown from the Mayor's office. I really hate the bastard. He has become a real right-winger.

And you know what's weird? Huff. Arianna Huffington is becoming a left-winger. It is hard to conceive that Huff, with all that vitriolic, primeval hatred brewing inside her heinous innards, really identifies with the left. I think she is just an opportunist. The right was just too crowded, so she found a niche -- the left. There ain't too many pop-leftists these days. I can think of two -- Moore and ahhhh, what's his name ... the SNL guy from Minnesota.

Fuck, where is Georgy?

It is so lonely here in blogland without her.

No comments: