Friday, March 26, 2004

My own Band of McBrothers

Dear Blogbrains,

Kerry has his Band of Brothers. They go with him everywhere. He is a big man because he saved their lives tens times over, or something like that.

I respect John Kerry. Not too many people could be a big war hero, turn peacenik, then be responsible for voting for 500+ American boys to die in Iraq for no reason at all. Kerry is a Man's Man. If he wants to vote to send our boys to die, well, fuck, they're men, and they could handle a little death. That's what being a big man is all about. And Kerry is a big, big man. He's got a whole band O' brother's to prove it!

I think it's bullshit though that Kerry has a band of brothers, and I don't, for I am also a big man, though not nearly as big as Kerry. I am going to get my own band of brothers. My own entourage to follow me everywhere. I am not a vet, so these brothers would have to be civilian. Perhaps they could be uniformed though. They could be my brothers from McDonald's were I once worked. We could call them the Band of McBrothers. How's that? My brother's would reek of quarter pounder, grease, and minimum wage. It would be one fuck of a brotherhood, let me tell ya.

No comments: