Monday, November 17, 2003

Saddam Hussein takes over this Blog


I swear to God. I am not fucking with you. After publishing my last blog, I clicked the "View Blog" tab and there was a photo of Saddam's dead son. I forget which one -- I think it was the older, psycho one, with Arabic writing. When I hit the reset button, I saw the page as I normally should.

Perhaps this Georgy Groupie Blog is really a covert center for Bathist resistance. Perhaps if the Americans kill this blog, they will capture Saddam and win over the hearts, minds, and money of the Iraqi people.

Now I'm angry at myself for not saving the photo. I'll see if it's still in my cache. Even if I find it, I don't know what to do with it, as I can't upload anything with a free blog service..

I would like it to be on record that while this Blog denounces the illegal occupation of Iraq, we would prefer it if the Iraqi resistance find another avenue to relay secret messages, as we would like to keep this blog firmly under sovereign Georgy Lover control. This blog is not about Saddam, it's about Georgy.

I hope Ashcroft doesn't seize my computer after having said all this. Really, there is nothing to find on my computer but the pathetic vices of a lonely old guy who loves Georgy. I'll try to dig up the Saddam brood photo.

No comments: