Saturday, November 15, 2003

Georgy Not Expected to Live to 25

Georgy hasn't made any posts to her blog lately so I did a little digging and found this e-mail on her website that was to her:

Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 06:28:26 EDT
To: georgy@georgyforgov.com
Subject: Oct. 4 Arnold rally
I was at the Arnold Schwarzenegger rally today (Oct. 4), and saw a one of your supporters yelling at Arnold, calling him a groper as well as a lot of other things. Although it is well within her rights to do this, I don't agree with this method of trying to get your point across, as it is rude and inconsiderate of others trying to listen to what Arnold had to say. I then saw her getting pushed around throughout the crowd, then I saw someone write something on her back. I tried to make my way over there to stop people from harming her anymore but, she had already made her way to another part of the crowd that wasn't as hostile. I would like to apologize for the actions that some of the other Arnold supporters took in trying to shut her up. I haven't yet made up my mind as to who I'm voting for on Tuesday but, because this woman seemed so passionate about this campaign and took that kind of abuse to get her point across, all the while keeping her chin high. I will read through your website and see what you have to offer this state.
P.S. was that woman OK? Did she get hurt at all?


The woman in the reference "was that woman OK?" I believe is Goergy!

Georgy is a bit reckless. Or perhaps suicidal. She is calling Arnold a "Groper" in a crowd of Arnold supporters. Is Georgy crazy? These are ARNOLD PEOPLE. They are not like you and I. They are special … they are ARNOLDERS … good Christ Georgy, you're going to get yourself killed. And from the story I read on your website, you almost did get yourself killed. And if that happened there would be nobody around for me to worship from afar.

Georgy, I am just a lonely, old guy. If I was a wise person, I wouldn't be writing this blog, I would be too busy having sex. But Georgy, as rule of thumb, don't fuck with a rally full of crazed Arnold Supporters. You're just looking for trouble when you do that. Stay away from Arnold Supporters. Go and criticize a kinder, gentler candidate.

What's funny about the e-mail -- what is so INSANE is "I tried to make my way over there to stop people from harming her anymore but, she had already made her way to another part of the crowd that wasn't as hostile."

The key phrase here is "wasn't as hostile" This Gandhi contingent of Arnolders probably only spat on her as opposed to stepping on her face.

No comments: