Saturday, November 15, 2003

Screwed Again by the Shaws Empire

I am pissed, really pissed. I am pissed about going to Shaws and really needing a chocolate bar, and buying a thicky, and coming home and finding that there was no chocolate bar. They had screwed me. Decieved me, again. And the checkout/baggage girls, they were so friendly this morning. It is a conspiracy. They are being friendly to draw your attention away from their taking your candy away when you're not looking. I believe that there is contest between the cashiers to see who could remove the most food from customers. There is another contest at Shaws, which is, who could break the customers plastic bag first, by packing the bag to about 5 times its capacity. And let us not forgot the ol', who could stock the aisles with the rottenest, dead-bug-laden produce.

The chocolate bar didn't actually show up on my receipt. Had it, I would have gone back and complained, but being that they didn't charge me, and I had not the energy to go back there, I settled for just bitching about it in my blog.

What I'm really, really pissed about is my first week of blogs being lost forever because I neglected to configure the thing to archive my blogs. This was my fault. I should have known better. There was only one blog which was important, which was the first one, which went into the mission of the blog, who I am, who Georgy Russell is. I spent hours making it, because it was the critical blog. I really don't have the energy to try to rewrite it. Fuck it.

No comments: