Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Letter to Ernie


-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Dickie,
I just received a posting from Tekiah and it reminded me to contact you and say "hi". I enjoyed our conversation at the Tekiah Hanukah event.

Hope all is well with you. I plan to make it to the January 25th Tekiah event. Stay in touch if you want to, Ernie. -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Note: This signature can be verified at https://www.hushtools.com/verify
Version: Hush 2.3

wkYEARECAAYFAj/4x5oACgkQvy6kpDzLhhNL6wCeOI9eT+KirPAfMKuURK6MDtcCz3IA
oKrOmKrkDLPAsbewhsxdjy1WXBEt
=uKMG
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----



Hi Ernie,

I thought perhaps this was a letter from a beautiful women I had met at that party. But then, sadly, I remembered that I didn't meet any beautiful women. Or at least any beautiful women who seemed to want to contact me. In fact, I don't even think I met an ugly women who wanted to contact me. It was quite a depressing failure for me. Somehow I suspect you fared better than I did, although I do not want to know the details, as I am a very jealous person.

I appreciate your conversation that night, as it served to mitigate the disaster. (And also, you were the only person I seemed capable of holding a conversation with.) I think that I am somehow growing apart from my fellow Jewish brothers and sisters, that perhaps I should shack up with a nice shiksa and produce uncircumcised children that eat pork and believe in Jesus. No. On second thought, forget the kids, but I do want a nice blond, blue-eyed shiksa. I'm tired of being kicked around by nice Jewish girls.

For a guy that's afraid of XML, you sure got some high-tech e-mail going for you? PGP? That is like nerd rocket science. Even I am afraid of PGP and don't know how to use it.

I will swap you knowledge. I teach you XML. You teach me PGP. A fair trade. No?

I will be away in Florida, during the January 25th Tekiah event. I would not make it otherwise. I am a member of Tekiah. I give them money. I believe that their cause is just. But some times I really wonder if there is any pay off. Whether they are actually changing anything. Don't let me stop you though. You need to form your own opinion about Tekiah. I really don't know a lot about them.

I'm going away on the 21st of this month. Will be back in February.

Perhaps we can hook up before then, or after.

I will soon have in my possession, the greatest propaganda movie made of all time: I AM CUBA. If you don't know about it, it was a joint Soviet/Cuban production. I think you would like it. Anyone sane should like it. If you know of any movies at the box office that aren't crap, or are at least only partly crap, we could do that to ... or whatever. I don't have your phone number. Here's mine:

617-555-5555

Talk to you later.

Dickie

No comments: