Monday, November 24, 2003

Shit. Pure Shit

Commitment to Service
Buy.com has turned into the destination of choice for over 4 million customers by delivering on our commitment to complete customer satisfaction. Our award-winning customer service is here for you, with convenient options to meet your support needs, such as an online Help Center and easy-to-find policies and procedures to assist you through any of your purchases


Buy.com won't take me off of their newsletter full of overpriced crap. They won't reply to my requests in writing to take me off either. There is no phone numbers listed at buy.com, nor any e-mail addresses. (None that I can find.) Is there anyone there, or is buy.com run by a machine that will take over world after a pre-programmed apocalypse.

I saw Ashcroft boasting about how many people he's thrown in prison for Internet crime the other day on CSPAN. Why doesn't Ash destroy this evil machine while we still have time.

No comments: