Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Message to LiesPeopleTell.com Board Members

Dear Surviving Board Members,

Please be advised that LPT has given me administrative privileges. Accordingly, I have fixed the problems which have handicapped this board, at least I think I have.

While I have taken steps to fix the board, I still believe that it is dead. It was the small but prolific community of base members that we used to have which made this board what it was. I still feel awful that the board disintegrated. I am always pointing fingers. It is probably a combination of events. However, when Ketsuke vanished for many months to go off to Iraq, I think that it was the beginning of the end. Wars are terrible. They kill more than just people, they kill communities. It's very sad.

All hope is not lost however. I have just about all of my equipment and, if all goes well, will hopefully broadcast the pilot of my radio show on Sunday. If not this Sunday, then the week after. I insist that Ketsuke do at least one guest appearance on my show. PG is invited as well. I am also doing a segment called "Women Across the World who have Rejected Me," and I will surely invite Jane to be on my show to explain why she rejected me. I will be very upset if she declines. Besides, she has the sexiest, cutest Welsh accent, and I'd love to just hear her voice.

More news about the radio show will be forthcoming shortly.

Please keep in touch. All hope is not lost. There is still a chance for the spirit of LPT to prevail, even if the board does not.

--Your Fearless De Facto Leader

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....